21 Day Fix Week 1!

I am super excited to start the 21 Day Fix tomorrow. I have two challenge groups with a total of 17 challengers!  I just finished my meal plan and grocery shopping for week 1!!  Here is what I bought:








I am in the 1500-1799 calorie range (because I am nursing).  So that  means I get the following:  4 green containers, 3 purple, 4 red, 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 4 tsp!  Here is a sample day for me:

I've already tried out the workouts and I love all of them...tough but they go by pretty quickly!  All of them are only 30 minutes!!  The schedule will be:
Monday:  Total Body Cardio Fix
Tuesday:  Upper Fix
Wednesday:  Lower Fix
Thursday:  Pilates Fix
Friday:  Cardio Fix
Saturday:  Dirty 30
Sunday:  Yoga Fix


Stay tuned for weekly updates and weigh ins!!  
I'm excited to share the next 21 days with you!
If you are interested in my March challenge I am already taking preorders!!
send me a message on facebook:  

~Alicia


Comments

Popular Posts