Pancakes your whole family will love!



My girls LOVE pancakes so I knew I had to find a recipe that I could clean up and it would still taste delicious!  So here it is...

1 1/2 cups organic milk (we use whole milk - you could also use almond milk)
4 tablespoons of white vinegar
2 cups whole wheat flour (sometimes I use white whole wheat)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon himalayan salt
2 organic eggs
4 tablespoons of organic butter (melted)
2 tablespoons of raw organic honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
I also like to add water until I get the consistency I want.  I like it a little thinner bc it makes more...I have a family of 6;)

1. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
2. Combine flour, cinnamon,  baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Add honey and vanilla.  Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.  Add water until you get desired consistency.
3. Heat griddle and grease with coconut oil or butter.   Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

makes approximately 18 pancakes (varies depending on size and thickness)

ENJOY!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts